Friendly, Compact, Picturesque Adelaide Hills, Stunning Beaches,
Food & Wine Culture
Adelaide is commonly known as the “city of churches”. But it is so much more than that. It is the home to the Australian Wine Industry; it serves up some of the best fish from the pristine South Australian waters (be sure to try some SA whiting); the city centre is compact and home to the Rundle Mall, Adelaide’s bustling Central Market, the JamFactory which exhibits Adelaide’s most exciting ceramics, furniture, glass and other contemporary pieces, the East End including Rundle Street and Ebenezer Place which is the cool end of town offering cafes, Friday night markets and trendy clothing. For cricket lovers there is the Bradman Collection Museum, housed at the famous Adelaide Oval. Hop on a tram and you are at the seaside suburb of Glenelg. And not far out of Adelaide you have the Adelaide Hills including Hahndorf, Mount Lofty Lookout and some of Australia’s finest cool-climate wineries.
Some of the most popular temporary, short-term and longer-term residential locations for our Clients include:
- North Adelaide … Fashionably close to the city and boasting some of Adelaide’s grandest home and glorious parklands. Melbourne Street and O’Connell Street are full of restaurants, bars, boutiques and speciality shops
- Unley & Hyde Park … Close to the city, boutique shopping and gourmet dining especially along Unley Road and King William Roads; known for its sophisticated housing
- Glenelg & Henley Beach … Ideal for beach and outdoor lovers whilst offering cafes, restaurants, bars and boutiques
- Norwood … Also close to the city and home to many Italian eateries and offering a laid-back village environment with a great selection of shops and fresh foods
- Burnside … only 5 minutes out of the city and offering specialty fashion and food stores at the Burnside Village, with elegant streets and housing. Hazelwood Park, great for a stroll, picnic or swim at it’s swimming centre
- Stirling … located in the beautiful Adelaide Hills, offering a unique charm and village environment, perfect for exploring the Hills region including the Mt Lofty Botanic Gardens, and the towns of Hahndorf and Balhannah
We look forward to welcoming you to Our City of Adelaide, and especially to introduce you to its many hidden treasures.