Outdoors Lifestyle, Riverside Walkways, Story Bridge, The Gabba,
Down-to-earth & Friendly Culture…
By popular demand, New in the City© expanded it’s offer into Brisbane, and what a great place to live. Brisbane came of age soon after hosting the World Expo 1988 at South Bank. It was the catalyst of change that has seen this City emerge into a vibrant and world class City, whilst still retaining it’s renowned Aussie laid-back culture.
Some of the most popular temporary, short-term and longer-term residential locations for our Clients include:
- Visit the Queen Street Mall and explore it’s speciality stores; enjoy the river precinct with it’s alfresco restaurants and bars; experience the views of the river and the iconic Story Bridge; experience the views of the high rise Apartments with front row seats for the amazing Riverfire fireworks in September; stroll through the City Botanic Gardens and take-in one of it’s many outdoor events including free live music.
City Fringe, including:
- Fortitude Valley… the perfect place for those who want to walk to work in the CBD as well as being in the heart of Brisbane’s nightlife; shop and dine in James Street with it’s own boutique Market; visit the Brunswick Street Mall on a Saturday or Sunday mornings and hunt for new and pre-loved fashions
Riverside Suburbs, including:
- South Bank… take a swim in Australia’s only inner city beach; dine at the many alfresco restaurants and cafes; shop at some of Brisbane’s coolest fashion retail shops on Little Stanley and Grey Streets; celebrate the arts at the impressive Queensland cultural precinct; experience the unique outdoor lifestyle choice including weekend markets and picnic areas
- West End… experience Brisbane’s bohemian heart and multicultural soul; visit the weekend markets, off-beat book shops and vintage outlets; grab some produce from the independent grocers and organic food markets; dine at Boundary Street’s cafes and restaurants; enjoy the beat of the many live music venues
- New Farm & Teneriffe… live in this riverside village alongside the river with it’s authentic European delis, stylish cafes and unique bars; be inspired by the renovated warehouse apartments and unique Queenslander homes; picnic at New Farm Park and enjoy the ambiance of the Brisbane River and it’s riverside walkways
- Kangaroo Point… experience a river lifestyle whilst still in the heart of the city; amble along the RiverWalk under the Story Bridge; admire the ancient cliffs overlooking the parklands, bikeways and quaint riverside shelters; for the adventurist … take on the climb
Other popular locations include Paddington & Rosalie set in the tree-lined hillsides of Brisbane with its renovated Queenslander houses, chic boutiques, antique shops and quaint cafes. Or the sophisticated suburbs of Ascot & Hamilton with their leafy streets, gracious homes, gourmet cafes and fine dining destinations … join the festivities with the race-goers and enjoy the arthouse cinema and more at The Portside Wharf Cruise Terminal.
We look forward to welcoming you to Our City of Brisbane, and especially to introduce you to its many hidden treasures.