Nation’s Capital City, Sailing on Lake Burley Griffin, Cultural Centre,
Balanced Lifestyle …
Canberra as our Nation’s capital city, offers something for every lifestyle. Providing a home within 20 minutes of your workplace, with a variety of outdoor pursuits at it’s doorstep including mountain bike riding at the world class Mount Stromlo facility, sailing on Lake Burley Griffin, golfing or visiting the ski slopes of the Snowy Mountains. The city also offers cultural diversity with a full offer across the arts including international exhibitions.
Some of the most popular temporary, short-term and longer-term residential locations for our Clients include:
- Canberra CBD … perfect for those wanting everything at their doorstep; popular with young executives or couples
- Kingston … close to the CBD; great cafes, restaurants and nightlife; good local schools and Talopea Park, ideal for families
- Red Hill … about 7 km south east of the CBD; close to local shopping centres, parks and upmarket boutiques; great restaurants; nearby schools
- Kambah … Canberra’s biggest suburb 10 minutes out of the CBD; nice community close to nature
- Ainslie … 5 minute drive to the CBD; great schools, restaurants and leisure facilities; beautiful old houses with established gardens
Other sought after suburbs include Yarralumla.
We look forward to welcoming you to Our City of Canberra, and especially to introduce you to its many hidden treasures.