Convict History, Heritage Architecture, Salamanca Market, the MONA,
Mt Wellington, Derwent River …
Hobart is Tasmania’s harbour capital, at the foot of the majestic Mount Wellington, home to the vibrant Salamanca Market and world famous MONA. It offers a provocative mix of historic and contemporary art and culture, as well as being the final destination of the famous Sydney to Hobart yacht race.
Some of the most popular temporary, short-term and longer-term residential locations for our Clients include:
- Hobart CBD … offering the perfect balance of the old and the new, cafes and restaurants, art precincts and plenty of fresh produce
- Sandy Bay … enjoy the convenience of this inner city suburb with an eclectic mix of old and new houses; close proximity to the CBD; review views; close proximity to great schools and the university
- Battery Point … in walking distance to great restaurants, cafes, Salamanca market and St David’s park; great community atmosphere
- West Hobart … best known for its sublime views, character houses; home to the Hill St Market; close proximity to the CBD
- South Hobart … great family location and sense of community; fantastic city and water views; access to great parks and walking tracks
Other sought after suburbs include Mt Nelson.
We look forward to welcoming you to Our City of Hobart, and especially to introduce you to its many hidden treasures.