Wonderful Weather, Stunning Beaches, Laid-back Lifestyle…
Whilst Perth is one of the world’s most remote cities, the locals do not complain! They experience an amazing lifestyle characterised by warm weather, pristine beaches and parklands, cosmopolitan lifestyle, great food and wines.
Some of the most popular temporary, short-term and longer-term residential locations for our Clients include:
- Fremantle … enjoy this vibrant south west suburb with its great café culture, outdoor living, and welcoming culture
- Applecross … live riverside in this great southern suburb; great housing, breathtaking city views, parklands, Jacaranda tree-lined streets and quiet suburban lifestyle; ideal for professionals
- Claremont & Floreat … experience these affluent family friendly western suburbs, offering convenience, atmosphere, good shopping, cafes and transport; ideal for professionals
- Leederville … this inner north suburb provides an alternative, arty, fun and café culture; cool place to live; great shopping … spend time in busy Oxford street
- Subiaco … a cosmopolitan western suburb; affluent, great café culture, designer shops
- Cottesloe … check out this proud and prized western beach suburb with its pristine and picturesque beach, great parks, cafes, restaurants, shopping and public transport
- Mount Hawthorn … live in this popular tree-lined northern suburb; family friendly, good shopping, schools and parks; great café culture
Other sought after suburbs include Inglewood (Inner North), East Perth (Inner City) and Northbridge (Inner City).
We look forward to welcoming you to Our City of Perth, and especially to introduce you to its many hidden treasures.