World-Famous Landmarks including the Sydney Harbour & It’s Bridge,
Sydney Opera House, Tooronga Park Zoo, Great Beaches…
Sydney is Australia’s largest city and most popular tourist destination with its international landmarks and stunning harbour landscapes. Whilst it is Australia’s most expensive city, it is a beautiful destination offering warm weather, alluring beaches, outdoor living and a glamorous lifestyle.
Some of the most popular temporary, short-term and longer-term residential locations for our Clients include:
- Bondi & Bronte … Live along the eastern beaches; enjoy a relaxed lifestyle, great cafes, stunning cliff walks and sea views
- Manly … enjoy the northern beaches with it’s parks, open spaces and breathtaking views; enjoy an outdoor lifestyle of sun, surf and sand; belong to this community and a great Australian tourist destination with great access to transport
- Balmain & Rozelle … enjoy the character of the inner west with it’s harbour views, café culture, market and great sense of community; enjoy the many great shops and be sure to check out Darling Street
- Paddington & Woollahra … experience the convenience and the stylish ambiance of the eastern suburbs with its boutique shopping
(check out Oxford and William Streets), fine dining, stylish housing including Victorian terraces
- Clovelly & Coogee … enjoy the quiet laidback lifestyle of these eastern suburbs including relaxed beach lifestyle; great for families
- Surry Hills … live in a Victorian Terrace, in a tree-lined street in this sought after eastern suburb; enjoy some of Sydney’s best cafes
- Lane Cove … enjoy the convenience of this north shore suburb with its great parklands, harbour views, pleasant streets and family friendly culture
- Vaucluse … experience this leafy, hilly, affluent eastern suburbs with it’s incredible harbour views and upmarket lifestyleWe look forward to welcoming you to Our City of Melbourne, and especially to introduce you to its many hidden treasures
Other suburbs to check out include Annandale (Inner West), Hunters Hill (North Shore), Mosman (Lower North Shore) and North Ryde
(North Shore), to name only a few!
We look forward to welcoming you to Our City of Sydney, and especially to introduce you to its many hidden treasures.